2010-08-16

NO Fear Of Missing Out

This is from a great blog, ISO50 by Scott Hansen, but lots of people contribute to it.
This post is by Alex Cornell who's a design student (in San Fran I think) and had a brief which was basically to "make something cool"...
"I learnt a long time ago that an open brief like this is not preferable despite what I think at first. I set off trying to make something awesome and basically drove myself insane again. The class was called 'Design Outside the Box' and the project duration was from January through May."
He chose to explore FOMO (fear of missing out), and in his blog post he details the entire process so it's worth a look.

http://blog.iso50.com/2010/08/09/no-fear-of-missing-out-process-post/#more-18543

The end result is:



No comments:

Post a Comment